Domino’s garlic bread favorite of all (especially my sister in law …..she is a big fan of garlic bread). We can make this garlic bread at home too. Just follow the simple steps of making this bread and you will get soft, yummy, buttery bread with aroma of garlic and oregano.
Maida: 2 and half cups
Dry active Yeast: 1 tsp
Butter: 3 tbsp for dough+ 3 tbsp for brushing on bread
Sugar: 1 tbsp
Oregano: 1 tbsp for mixing in dough + 2 tbsp to sprinkle on top and tray.
Water: 1 cup
Salt: 1 tbsp
Olive oil: 3 tbsp for dough and some oil for greasing the plate.
Garlic: 15-20 cloves finely chopped
Cornflour :2 tbsp
1. Take lukewarm water in a bowl . Add yeast to it. Add sugar and 1 tbsp of maida.(water should be warm enough so that you can put your finger in it.)
2. Stir the mixture with spoon. Put it aside for 1o minutes so that yeast gets activated.
3. After 10 minutes add garlic, olive oil, butter and salt to the yeast mixture. Also add oregano seasoning.
4. Now add this yeast mixture to half of maida and mix it well.
5.Add remaining maida and knead the dough. Add olive oil so that it does not stick much to your hands as the dough is sticky. Knead the dough properly. Keep it in greased large bowl.(grease bowl with olive oil.)
6.Keep it in fridge by covering it with plastic sheet for minimum 24 hours. After 24 hours dough will rise in fridge very well.
7. Sprinkle some cornflour or sooji on counter top. Divide the dough into equal portions.
8.Take one portion and spread it into circular shape like roti with hands. Don’t make it thin.
9.Form a semi circle by folding it. Seal the ends.
10.Take a baking tray and grease it properly with olive oil . Also spread oregano on baking tray.
11.Place the semicircular dough and cut the dough into thick sticks.
12.Spread butter and oregano over the dough.
13. Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius and bake dough for 5 minutes.
14.After that again bake it on 180 degrees for about 10 minutes. You can arrange convection settings according to your oven.(i am using IFB Convection mode). Bake it till top of dough becomes light golden brown.
15.Serve it hot with cheese dip.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.