Here i am with one more paneer recipe Kadai paneer. Paneer along with spices is cooked in kadai. You can make it dry or semi dry. Here’s the recipe:
Paneer: 250 gm cut into cubes
Capsicum: 1 chopped
Onions: 2 sliced
Tomato: 3-4 chopped
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tbsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon: 1 inch piece
Dried red chilli: 1
Corriander powder: 1 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Haldi powder: 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves: for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon, dried red chilli, and saute.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste and onions and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes more or masala leaves oil.
3. Add red chilli powder, corriander powder, jeera powder and mix well.
4. Add chopped capsicum and cook on medium flame till capsicum become little tender.
5. Add salt and garam masala and finally add paneer cubes to it.
6. Add 1/4 cup of water, cook on medium flame.
7. When water evaporates add corriander and serve hot with naan or roti.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.