Awww…..i am again here with one more paratha recipe. Mooli paratha an another paratha recipe from Punjab. Stuffing is made of shredded mooli along with spices and coriander. After shredding mooli squeeze out the juice or parathas will break. You can use that juice in kneading the dough.
Servings: 4 parathas
Mooli or radish : 1
Mooli or radish leaves: 2 tbsp
Salt: to tatse
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Ajwain: 1/2 tsp
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Green chilli : 1 chopped
Ghee: for shallow frying
For making dough:
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Water: as required for making smooth dough
1. Grate mooli and squeeze out excess water from it. You can use this excess liquid in kneading dough.
2. Add chopped coriander, chopped raddish leaves, salt, red chilli powder, garam masla powder, green chilli, ajwain, to shredded mooli. Mix well.
3.Divide dough into five equal portions and make smooth ball.
4. Roll the dough using rolling pin.Roll into 4 inch diameter.
5. Place 2 tbsp mooli stuffing in between and wrap all sides. Again give shape of ball.
6.Dust some flour on roll and start rolling it .Roll into circle of diameter of 6 inch. Don’t make them too thin.
7.Heat tawa and place rolled paratha on it.Flip it and cook other side as well.
8. Apply desi ghee on both sides and cook till both layers become golden brown.
9.Serve hot by placing butter over it.Have these delicious mooli parathas with achaar or curd.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.