Sooji cake is soft, healthy and simple cake. When i first decided to make it i thought can this be possible. But believe me this cake tastes equally good as we make cakes from maida.
Sooji: 1 cup
Powdered sugar: 1/2 cup
Milk: 1/2 cup
Oil: 1/2 cup
Curd : 1/4 cup
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
Tooty-fruity: 1/4 cup
1. Sieve sooji, baking powder, baking soda in a mixing bowl. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Preheat oven to 200 degree centigrade.
2. Add oil, milk and mix well.
3. Add curd and tooty fruity and mix.
4. Put this batter in greased baking dish.
5. Bake this cake for 15 minutes on 200 degree centigrade. Insert a tooth pick in cake after 15 minutes,if it comes out clean then cake is ready or bake it for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.