Potlis or pouches filled with soya granules. Potlis are made of maida and sooji. This is healthy snack as stuffing is made of soya granules , also i had added some veggies in it. Here’s the recipe.
Servings: 12- 14
Soya granules: 250 gm
Onions: 1 chopped
Coriander leaves: 2 tbsp
Green chilli: 1 chopped
Capsicum: 1 chopped
Carrot: 1 chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp
Green chill sauce: 1 tbsp
Oil: 1 tbsp
Refined flour or maida: 1/2 cup
Sooji: 1/2 cup
Salt: To taste
Ajwain: 1/4 tsp
Oil: for deep frying
1. Soak soya granules in water for half an hour. Drain and keep it aside.
2. To knead dough mix together sooji, maida, salt, ajwain. Knead a stiff dough and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a kadai. Add onions and saute. Add all veggies and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes. Add soya granules and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder and sauces and cook till mixture dries.
4. Roll out small pooris from dough . Place stuffing in center and gather all edges to form a potli.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry potlis on medium flame till golden brown in colour.
6. Enjoy with tomato ketchup or chutney of your choice.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.