Cakes are served as special dish on occasions like marriages,birthdays , anniversary. Cakes are made by using refined flour, eggs, butter, baking powder, yeast. For many of us making cake is a tough work . Sometimes it is not baked well,sometimes ingredients are not well measured and many more things. I am also new to baking section. This is my second post in cakes section. I had prepared vanilla sponge cake. My sister in laws also helped me in icing and decorating this cake. I had used eggs for preparing this cake.
Refined flour or maida: one cup
Butter: half cup
Sugar: one and half cup(powdered)
Baking powder: 1tsp
Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
Chocolate grated : 2tbsp
1.Melt butter in microwave. In another bowl add eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and mix well. Beat them till light and creamy.
2.Preheat your oven to 180 degee celsius. Also grease your baking tray with butter and pinch of maida.
3. Seive maida and baking powder.
4. Now add maida and baking powder mixture to egg mixture slowly. Don’t add all maida together. Mix this mixture only in one direction.
5. Add butter and stir it well. Pour this batter to baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.You can check in between if you want.
6. Once it cool down cover your cake with whipped cream. I added some liquid dark chocolate in whipped cream and tried to give it a design of my own.
7. Sprinkle some grated chocolate in centre.
8.Enjoy this yummy vanilla cake.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.