Cucumber or kheere ka raita is easy to make and very yummy. Cucumber is right choice to beat the summer heat. Cucumber or kheera are very low in calories but are good source of potassium, manganese , vitamin C. Just grate kheera and add it to dahi with some spices and raita is ready. After grating kheera don’t throw it’s water as it has many nutrients in it.
Servings: 3-4 people
Cucmber or kheera: 1
Curd or dahi: 1 cup
Salt: to taste
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Chaat masala: 1/4 tsp
Coriander and mint : for garnishing
1. Wash and peel kheera and grate it.
2. Take curd in a bowl and beat it to make it smooth.
3. Add salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder, chaat masla and mix well.
4. Add grated cucumber and mix .
5. Garnish with coriander and mint and serve .