Pumpkin or kaddu ka raita is easy to make and is very tasty to eat.
Servings: 3-4 people
Pumpkin or kaddu: 250 gm
Salt: to taste
Dahi or curd: 250 gm
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Heeng or asafoetida: a pinch
Green chilli: 1 chopped
Coriander: 1 tbsp
1. Wash,peel and cut kaddu in small pieces or you can also grate it.
2. Boil water in a pan and put kaddu in it. Boil it for 4-5 minutes.
3. Drain water and let kaddu pieces cool down.
4. Whisk the curd and add salt, heeng, jeera powder, red chilli powder, green chilli and mix it well.
5. Add pumpkin to it and mix. Add coriander and serve with your meals.