Pinwheels tasty, healthy and good option for picnics, parties. I am sure your kids will love it as these are easy to eat. I had added grated cucumber and carrots in it which make it healthy. If you have some friends coming over you can make it in advance too.
Servings: 4-5 people
Bread :16-18 slices
Carrots or gajar : 2 grated
Cucumber or kheera: 2 grated
Salt: to taste
White Butter: 1 tbsp
Tomato-garlic chutney: 2 tbsp
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
1. Grate carrots and cucumber and keep it aside.
2. Add tomato-garlic chutney in grated carrots. Add melted butter, salt, black pepper powder in grated cucumber.
3. Cut sides of bread. Take two bread slices and put them on steamer to soften them a little. Put one bread over other. Roll them with rolling pin, they will become flat.
4. On one half apply grated cucumber mix and on other half apply grated carrots mix. Roll them tightly in form of log. Wrap it in foil paper and place them in a box.
5. Keep this in fridge for one hour.
6.When you want to serve them remove foil and cut them into pieces.
7. Serve cold.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.