Cake favorite of my two year old son. Everyday he wants cake. So this easy, quick, yummy, soft cake for my dear son. This is 2 minute quick recipe with only few ingredients. Nutella make its so smooth and tasty that i also want to eat this cake daily.
Maida: 3 tbsp
Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
Milk: 3-4 tbsp
Nutella : 4 tbsp
Choco chips: 3-4 tbsp
1. Sieve maida, baking powder, cocoa powder in a bowl. Add sugar and mix.
2. Add oil and milk and mix well.
3. Add nutella and choco chips . Mix.
4. Grease a microwave cake and pour the batter in.
5. Microwave for just 2 minutes and awwwwww……….you will have soft, moist cake. Enjoy