Traditional plum cake recipe which is made generally during new year and Christmas.
Maida or refined flour: 1 cup
Raisins or kishmish: 4-5 tbsp
Walnuts chopped: 2-3 tbsp
Brown sugar: 1 cup
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
Butter: 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence: 4-5 drops
Lemon zest: 1 tsp
1. Sieve flour and baking powder. Add chopped walnuts and raisins.
2. Melt butter. Add brown sugar to melted butter and mix. Add vanilla essence, lemon zest and eggs and mix well.
3. Add Flour mixture and mix well.
4. Grease a baking tray. Preheat oven to 160 degree celsius.
5. Pour the mix in greased baking tray and place in preheated oven for 15- 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, cut into slices and serve.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.