Malai ladoo is a popular sweet in India. It is my favorite sweet .
Paneer: 250 gm
Mawa: 100 gm
Milkmaid: 2 tbsp
Green cardamom powder: 1 tsp
Saffron: 4-5 strands
Milk: 2 tbsp
Sugar: 1150 gm
Kaju: 4 tbsp chopped
Pista: for garnishing
1. Cook khoya or mwa on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
2.Also add milkmaid in it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Grate paneer and add it to mawa and milkmaid and cook for 6-7 minutes. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
Put saffron in milk and keep aside.
4. Add sugar, saffron milk and cook for few minutes till mixture thickens. Add kaju or cashew nuts and mix well.
5. Let the mixture cool . After that make ladoos from the mixture.
6. Garnish it with pista and enjoy this delicious mithai.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.