Aloo paneer tikki is good option for evening snack or for sunday brunch. Adding paneer and peanuts to potatoes increases taste and nutrition of these tikkis. These tikkis can also be served during fast as i am not adding onions to it. So as navratras are here i am posting this navratra special recipe.
Paneer: 150 gm
Coriander: 2 tbsp
Green chili: 1 chopped
Peanuts: 4 tbsp coarsely grinded
sendha namak or rock salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Oil: for shallow frying
Kuttu atta: 2-3 tbsp
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Put them in mixing bowl. Mash paneer and add them to potatoes.
3. Add peanuts, all spices, green chili, kuttu atta and mix well.
4. Divide the mixture and form tikkis from it.
5. Heat a tawa and put 1 tbsp oil on it. Put 2-3 tikkis on tawa and fry from one side. After that flip the side and cook from other side.
6. Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.