Another recipe from sabudana or tapioca pearls which we can have during fast or vrats. They are very tasty and you can have them as snacks.
Sabudana: 1 cup
Rock salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Peanuts or moongfali: 1/4 cup
Green chili : 1 chopped
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Ginger: 1/2 tbsp grated
Oil: for deep frying
1. Wash sabudana well. Sprinkle water over sabudana so that they becomes damp completely. After half an hour sprinkle some more water. Repeat this for 2-3 times and soak in this way for about 2 hrs.
2. Roast peanuts and then grind them coarsely. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. In a mixing bowl add mashed potatoes, peanuts, sabudana, lemon juice, green chili, ginger, coriander, salt, red chili powder, jeera powder and mix well.
4. Make small tikkis from it.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Put tikkis in it and fry them till golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve these tikkis with green chutney.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.