Sprouts are germinated seeds or legumes. Sprouts are very healthy as they have proteins, dietary fibers, vitamin K, Vitamin C. They are popular nutritional food for diet conscious people. This sprout yogurt salad consists of yogurt or dahi, corn, tomatoes and moong sprouts. This is a very healthy breakfast option.
Moong sprouts: 1 cup blanched
Sweet Corn: 1 cup blanched
Tomatoes: 1 chopped
Salt: 1 tsp
Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
Chilled Yogurt or dahi: 1 cup
Jaggery or gur: 2 tbsp powdered
Cumin or jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Cornflakes: 4 tbsp
1. Mix powdered jaggery or gur in dahi and mix well. Add salt, jeera powder and black pepper powder in moong sprouts.
2. In a glass put tomatoes at the bottom. Then put moong sprouts and then put corn over it.
3. Put 1 tbsp dahi or jaggery over it.
4. Repeat the same steps once again.
5. Put 1 tbsp corn flakes at the top and serve .
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.