Though i didn’t like tinda very much but i like this version of tindas in which tindas are filled with spices and besan. Do try this method as it makes tindas very tasty and a good meal option for daily summer meals.
Small tinde: 500 gm
Besan: 3-4 tbsp
Onion: 1 chopped
Ginger-garlic paste: 2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Garam masala: 1/2 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder: 1 tsp
Amchur powder: 1/2 tsp
Haldi powder: 1/2 tsp
Oil: 2-3 tbsp
1. Wash and scrape tindas. Make 2 slits from top in such a way that they remain attached from bottom.
2. Put a little oil in a kadai. Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. Saute till they become light brown in colour.
3. Now add all spices in the onion mix and mix well. Our stuffing for tindas is ready.
4. Fill this stuffing in tinda. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai. Put tindas in it and cover them with a lid. Cook till tindas become soft.
5. Add besan in it and cook till besan become golden brown in colour. Stir continuously till it make a coating over tindas.
6. Garnish with green coriander and serve.