Summers are on the way, so i need something cool with lots of fruits in it and also which is easy to prepare. I had seen mocha chocolate recipe in some food blogs. So i am presenting my form of chocolate coffee fruit tiramisu. Tiramisu is originally a coffee flavored Italian dessert. I am using basic vanilla cake instead of lady ginger( Italian sponge biscuits) . This dessert will loved by your kids and also by the whole family.
Serving: 6 glasses
Basic vanilla cake: 1/2 kg
Coffee: 1 tbsp
Water: 1 cup
Whipped cream: 250 gm
Chocolate syrup: 5 tbsp
Fruits: strawberries, blue berries
Fruits: 1/2 cup chopped(strwberries, blue berries
Powdered sugar: 2-3 tbsp
Chocolate: for garnishing
1. Put 1 tbsp coffee in a microwave cup and add 1 cup water to it. Heat the water for 2 minutes.
2. Break basic vanilla cake into small pieces and put the pieces in 6 glasses.
3. Pour the coffee mix in all the glasses so that cake pieces will absorb coffee flavor.
4. Take 3/4 whipped cream in bowl, add chocolate syrup to it. Add some chopped fruits to it. Beat all ingredients for 2-3 minutes so that it gets fluffy.
5. Pour this whipped cream over each glass and freeze it for 1 hour.
6. In the remaining 1/4 cup cream add sugar and beat it. After one hour take out the glasses and pour white whipped cream over each.
7. Finally add some fresh fruits over it and also add grated chocolate over each glass. Freeze for one hour before serving.
8. Serve and enjoy this yummy dessert.