Nutella …..awwww its tooo yummy. Can’ resist licking it. So tried out a new yummy recipe using nutella. Have a look to this yummy sweet recipe.
Nutella: 5 tbsp
Maida: 2 cup
Powdered sugar: 1/2 cup
Yeast: 1 tbsp
Butter: 1/4 cup
Warm water: 1/4 cup
Warm milk: 1/4 cup
Salt: 1/4 tsp
1. Heat 1/4 cup of warm water in a bowl. Add yeast and 1 tsp sugar to it. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. Mix sugar , maida, salt and butter. Mix well.
3. Add yeast mixture to it. Knead a dough till it becomes smooth.
4. Grease a bowl and put this dough in bowl and set aside for two hours.
5. After 2 hours punch a little and knead again.
6. Divide dough in 4 parts. Take one part and roll it into chapati. Put a butter paper on baking dish and put this chapati on it.
7. Spread nutella evenly on this chapati. Roll another chapati and put it on top of that chapati on which nutella is applied. Repeat this with another balls also. Don’t spread nutella on top layer.
8. Now put a small cap in centre. Cut it into equal portins like given in the picture below.
9. Take on part and twist it one direction. Repeat this with each part. apply some butter on it with help of brush.
10. Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius and bake for 20-25 minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.