Summer vacations are on their way. So why not plan some tasty recipes for our kids. Choco marie wheels is one such recipe which i am sure your kids will love. Made from biscuits they also have chocolaty flavor in them. Check out the recipe.
Marie biscuits: 20
Cocoa powder: 1 tbsp
Coffee powder: 1 tbsp
Milk: 1/4 cup or less
Nuts: chopped almonds, kaju
Unsalted butter: 2 tbsp
Sugar: 5 tbsp powdered
Nariyal bura: 4-5 tbsp
1. Put marie biscuits in a blender and grind them.
2. Put it in mixing bowl and add coffee powder, powdered sugar, chopped nuts, melted butter and mix.
3. Add milk in small quantities and knead a soft firm dough. Divide the dough equally into 2 portions and make balls from it. With help of rolling pin roll it into a thick chapati. Don’t roll it much otherwise it will break.
4. Roll it tightly from one end. In a plate put nariyal bura and cover these rolls with bura. Put this roll in foil paper. Put it in refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
5. Remove from foil and cut them in pieces and serve.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.