Water: 2 cup
Salt: 2 tsp
Maida: 2 tbsp
Milk: 3-4 tbsp
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Onion: 1 chopped
Green capsicum: 1 chopped
Tomato: 1 chopped
Green chili: 1 chopped
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Mozzarella cheese: 3-4 tbsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
3. In a mixing bowl put maida and milk and mix well. Add eggs to it and also add salt and black pepper.
4. Add all chopped vegetables and mix. Add noodles to it and mix.
5. Take a non stick tawa, put oil on it. Spread the mixture in form of roti over it. Cook it for 7-8 minutes.
6. Now Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
7. Put the cooked pizza over it and spread grated mozzarella cheese over it.
8. Bake for 5-7 minutes and serve.