Bread slices: 8 ( i am using brown bread slices)
Cucumber: 1 thinly sliced
Tomato: 1 thinly sliced
Capsicum: 1 thinly sliced
Potato : 2 boiled and sliced
Butter: 3-4 tbsp
Onions: 1 sliced
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 3-4 tbsp
Green chutney: 3-4 tbsp
Cheese slices: 4
1. Put 4 bread slices on counter top and apply green chutney on them.
2. Arrange potato slices on it. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on them. Apply 2 tomato slices, 2 onion slices, 2 capsicum slices and again sprinkle salt and black pepper powder over them.
3. Put one cheese slice over each .
4. Apply tomato ketchup on four other bread slices and put them facing downwards over the cheese-bread slice.( which we had prepared in point 3)
5. Put a little butter over this sandwich and place it in grill.
6. Grill them for 4-5 minutes till they turn crispy and brown.
7. Serve them with tomato ketchup and green chutney.