Waving goodbye to winters…..so here’s last makka or maije flour atta recipe : Aloo makai paratha.
Makai atta: 2 cups
Potato: 3-4 boiled and mashed
Onion: 1 chopped
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chilii powder: 1/2 tsp
Ajwain or carrom seeds: 1 tsp
Green chilli : 1 chopped
Ginger: 1 tsp grated
Ghee: for shallow frying parathas
Warm water: 2-3 cups
1. Take makai atta in a mixing bowl. Add mashed potatoes, salt, chopped onions, red chili powder, ajwain, green chilli, ginger, chopped coriander and mix well.
2. Add warm water and knead a soft dough.
3. Heat a tawa. Divide the dough into equal portions.
4. Take one portion and form a ball from it by applying some loose atta on hands.
6. Put roti on tawa and cook from both sides by applying ghee.
7. Put aloo makai roti in plate and serve with butter or dahi.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.