Wheat flour: 1 cup
Water:as required for making smooth dough
Oil :for frying parathas
Green peas: 1 cup boiled
Ginger: 1 tbsp grated
Onion: 1 chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp
Green chili: 1 chopped
Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
1. Make dough by mixing wheat flour and water.Make a dough like chapatis.Keep dough aside for half an hour to settle down at room temperature.
2. Divide dough into five equal portions and make smooth ball.
3. Boil peas for 4-5 minutes. Drain water and grind them in grinder.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai . Add ginger, onions, green chili and saute for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Add salt, red chili powder and mix.
6. Roll the dough using rolling pin.Roll into 4 inch diameter.
7.Place peas stuffing in middle and wrap all sides. Again give shape of ball.
8.Dust some flour on roll and start rolling it .Roll into circle of diameter of 6 inch. Don’t make them too thin.
9.Heat tawa and place rolled paratha on it.Flip it and cook other side as well.
10.Apply desi ghee on both sides and cook till both layers become golden brown.
11. Serve these parathas with curd or pickle.