Winters are here and so i am here to present you my favorite methi parathas. Methi parathas are the best breakfast option in cool winter mornings. Methi parathas are healthy and very nutritious. They are very soft and delicious parathas and can serve as good option for kids lunchbox or office tiffins.
Atta or whole wheat flour: 1 cup
Methi leaves: 1 cup finely chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Besan : 1/4 cup
Green chili: 1 chopped
Oil or ghee: for roasting parathas
Coriander or dhania powder: 1/4 tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Water: as required
1. Rinse methi leaves, chop them and keep them aside.
2. In a bowl add atta, besan, salt and mix well.
3. Add methi leaves, green chili, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
4. Add sufficient water and knead a smooth dough.
5. Make medium size balls from dough. Roll these balls into medium size rotis.
6. Heat a tawa and put roti on tawa. Apply ghee on both sides and cook from both sides.
7. Serve methi parathas with achar or dahi.