Cheesy garlic bread is an easy and quick dish. A quick option for breakfast or brunch or evening snack. Just serve to your guests as starters and i am sure you get praises from all of them.
Servings: Makes 15
Garlic cloves: 18-20
Mozzarella cheese: 5 tbsp
Butter: 4 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Black pepper: 1 tsp
Oregano: 1/2 tsp
Dried herbs : 1/4 tsp
Milk: 2 tbsp
Bread: 6 slices (any bread of your choice)
1. Melt butter. Add half cheese to it and mix well.
2. Crush garlic cloves and put them to butter-cheese mix.
3. Add salt, black pepper powder, oregano and dried herbs. Add 2 tbsp milk and mix well.
4. Spread garlic butter on bread slices and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on every slice.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
6. Put bread slices in baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes. Cut them into slices.
7. Serve these bread slices with salsa or tomato ketchup.