Sprouts are very healthy as they have proteins, dietary fibers, vitamin K, Vitamin C. I have prepared chillas from moong sprouts . My family wants some new dish from spouts so i had prepared chillas from it.
Serving: 4-5 chillas
Moong dal: 1 cup
Salt: to taste
Onion: 1 chopped
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Green chili: 1 chopped
Red chili powder: 1/4tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
1. Soak moong dal overnight. Drain water and place moong dal in a bowl or in tie them in a cloth. After 2 days you will get sprouts.
2. Grind these sprouts in a grinder. Add chopped onions, green chili, chopped coriander and mix well.
3. Add all spices and mix well. Add a little water if you want . Batter should be like normal besan chilla batter.
4. Heat a tawa. Add 1 tbsp oil and put ladleful of spouts batter and spread it evenly.
5. Cook from both sides till crispy and golden brown.