What is the favorite vegetable of kids……i think most mom answer it as Potato. Summer holidays are here and kids demand different types of snacks. What better then a dish made from kids favorite potatoes with lots of cheese in it. So have a look at the recipe.
Potatoes: 4 boiled and mashed
Processed cheese: 1/2 cup grated
Salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Bread crumbs: 1/2 cup
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Cornflour: 1/4 cup
Onion: 1 chopped
Oil: for deep frying
1. Take mashed potato in a mixing bowl. Add bread crumbs, salt, red chili powder, chopped onions, grated processed cheese, jeera powder, half of cornflour and mix well.
2. Divide the potato mix in equal portions. Form balls from them and flatten them a little.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Roll flatten balls in remaining cornflour and put them in hot oil.
4. Deep fry them from both sides till golden brown and crispy.
5. Put them on absorbent paper so that excess oil can be removed.
6. Serve them with tomato ketchup or any sauce of your choice.