An easy cake which require basic ingredients and a very little time is Parle -g biscuit cake. This cake can be prepared in oven or in cooker and can be steamed also. You can store this in air tight container and it will stay good for 2-3 days.
Parle-g biscuit: 25 biscuits
Hide and seek biscuits: 25
Eno fruit salt: 1 pack(non flavored)
Sugar: 4-5 tbsp
Vanilla essence: 1 tbsp
Milk: 1 cup
Dry fruits: 1/2 cup chopped(almonds, cashewnuts, pistachios)
1. Put all biscuits in grinder and powder all biscuits. Add nuts, sugar and mix well.
2. Add milk (half at a time) and mix well. Add other half and also add vanilla essence. Mix well so that no lumps are formed.
3. Preheat oven at 180 degree celsius and grease a baking tin.
4. Add eno salt to cake mix and mix well. Immediately pour the batter in baking tin and bake the cake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let it cool and remove from cake tin. Cut the cake and serve.
5a. You can also cook in cooker. Remove whistle and rubber gasket. Put sand or salt at bottom and put a stand in cooker. Place the baking tin and cook for 15 minutes on high flame and then for 15- 20 minutes on low flame. Do not cook without putting sand or salt as it will damage your cooker.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.