Sandwich is a healthy breakfast recipe, can be easily taken to schools , picnics etc. Presenting to you healthy and quick sandwich filled with various vegetables and cheese slices. This vegetable sandwich is good for your kids and also an healthy option for them.
White bread slices: 8(you can also use brown bread or any bread of your choice)
Cucumber: 2 chopped
Tomato: 1 chopped
Capsicum(green,yellow, red): 3 chopped
Corn(makai ke dane): 1/4 cup
Onion: 1 chopped
Mayonnaise: 3 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Red chilli flakes:1/4 tsp
Cheese slices: 4
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 2 tbsp
1. Remove sides from bread . Cut them into triangle or rectangle shape.
2. Chop all vegetables, put it in a bowl and add mayonnaise, salt, pepper,red chilli flakes in it and mix well.
3. Place one bread slice on worktop and spread ketchup on it. Then spread vegetable spread on it. Cover it with other bread slice.
4. Now put cheese slice on it. Put other bread slice on it.
5. Apply ketchup again and spread vegetable mix on it. Cover with another bread slice.
6. Serve this with ketchup and enjoy.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.