Delicious egg curry recipe which can be prepared in just half an hour time. Boiled eggs dipped in spicy and tasty onion tomato curry.
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
Jerra powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder or haldi powder: 1/4 tsp
Onions: 2 chopped
Ginger: 3 tsp grated
Garlic: 3 tsp chopped
Tomatoes: 2-3 chopped
Green chilli: 1 chopped
Ghee : 2-3 tbsp
Coriander : for garnishing
Water: 2 cup
1. Boil eggs. Drain water and peel them. Make 3-4 slits in eggs lengthwise so that eggs can absorb gravy.
2. Make a paste of garlic, ginger, onions together. Put tomatoes in blender and make tomato paste.
3. Heat oil or ghee in a pan . Add onion, ginger- garlic paste and saute on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add tomato paste and cook on medium flame till masala gets cooked or oil starts leaving.
5. Add all spices and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
6. Put water and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
7. Add boiled eggs and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander and serve hot with chapatis or parathas.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.