Achari gobhi recipe is an simple and easy dish which we usually prepare in our daily meals. Gobhi masala goes well with rotis, parathas.
Cauliflower or gobhi: 1
Onion: 1 chopped
Cumin seeds or jeera: 1/4 tsp
Salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Haldi powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Mustard oil or sarson ka tel: 2 tbsp
Fenugreek seeds or methidana: 1/4 tsp
Fennel seeds or saunf: 1/2 tsp
Heeng: a pinch
Green chili: 1 chopped
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves: for garnishing
1. Cut cauliflower or gobhi into big florets.
2. Heat mustard oil in a kadai. Add jeera, saunf, methidana, heeng.
3. When seeds starts to splutter add ginger- garlic paste and saute. Then add onions and tomatoes and cook till they are done.
4. Add gobhi or cauliflower florets and mix. Add turmeric powder or haldi, salt and red chili powder and green chili. Add a little water, cover and cook on medium flame till gobhi becomes soft.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve with chapatis or parathas.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.