Awww…..choco lava cake …wow. Just wanted to eat it. Soft bread outside and molten chocolaty lava inside. It is easy to make, so let’s check out the recipe.
Maida or refined flour: 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder: 3/4 cup
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
Dark chocolate: 1/4 cup
Sugar: 1/2 cup
Butter: 1/2 cup
Dahi: 3/4 cup
Milk: 1/4 cup
1. Sieve together maida, baking powder, cocoa powder. Also preheat your oven to 180 degree celsius.
2. Melt dark chocolate in microwave for a minute. Also add melted butter in it and mix them well.
3. Mix yogurt, baking soda. After 5 minutes bubbles will come. Add sugar, milk and mix well them well.
4. Now add dry ingredients in dark chocolate-butter mix and blend them together. Add yogurt-sugar-baking soda-milk in it and blend them well so that no lumps are formed.
5. Pour the mixture in small moulds and bake in preheated oven for 6-7 minutes. Let them cool.
6. Make a slit and you will see the molten lava oozing out from it.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.