Yummy delicious dessert …..must have it in summers.
Vanilla ice cream: 4-5 scoops
Chocolate brownie: 4-5 slices(For chocolate brownie check out recipe in notes below)
Walnuts chopped: 4 tbsp
Cashewnuts or kaju chopped: 4 tbsp
Almonds chopped: 4 tbsp
Butter: 1 tbsp
Condensed milk: 1/2 cup
Coffee powder: 1 tsp
Dark chocolate chopped: 1/2 cup
For making chocolate sauce:
1.Put dark chocolate in a microwave bowl. Put it in microwave for one minutes so that it melts.
2. Add butter in a non stick pan and melt it. Take pan off the heat. Add dark chocolate and condensed milk an mix well.
3. In a separate pan boil 1/4 cup of water and add coffee powder and boil. Add this to chocolate mix. Chocolate sauce is ready.
4. Crumble some chocolate brownie at the bottom of a glass or serving bowl. Pour some chocolate sauce over it.
5. Place one vanilla ice cream scoop over it and place brownie over it and pour chocolate sauce.
6. Put nuts over it and drizzle hot sauce over it.
7. Enjoyyyy this yummy hot chocolate fudge .
Notes: For Brownie
Dark chocolate: 100 gm
Refined flour or maida: 1 cup
Walnuts: 1/2 cup chopped
Butter: 100 gm
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
Castor sugar: 1 cup
1. Sift refined flour(maida) and baking powder. Preheat oven to 18o degree centigrade.
2. Put chocolate and butter in a microwave bowl and soften them completely in microwave.
3. Beat eggs, vanilla essence and castor sugar in another bowl.
4. Add chocolate-butter mix and sugar-eggs-vanilla essence mixture and mix well. Also add maida and baking powder and walnuts. Mix well.
5.Grease a cake tin . Pour the batter in tin. Bake it for 20-25 minutes. Chocolate brownie is ready .