Paneer bhurji is a North Indian dish which is very easy to prepare and does not take much time . You just need to add crumbled paneer to cooked onion and tomato. You can have Paneer bhurji with parathas or you can have them with breads.
Paneer or cottage cheese: 250 gm
Onions: 2 finely chopped
Tomato: 2 chopped
Green chili: 2 chopped
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Salt: to taste
Jeera or cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
Haldi powder: 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Garam masala: 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
Ginger- garlic paste: 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds or jeera.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute. Add onion and saute them till they become translucent. Add chopped tomatoes and saute them till they become soft.
3. Add salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, green chili and saute.
4. Add crumbled paneer and mix well. Add garam masala powder mix and cook paneer bhurji for 5-6 minutes.
5. Garnish paneer bhurji with coriander and serve hot with parathas , roti.