Paneer corn balls are healthy and easy to made snack. Balls can be made in advance and can be deep fried at the time of serving. Paneer corn balls is a good option for kitty parties, for family gatherings. Let’s have a look to recipe.
Servings: makes 28-30 balls
Paneer : 200 gm
Corn or makai ke dane: 1oo gm
Green chili: 1 chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
Corn flour: 2 tbsp+ 4 tbsp for making paste
Coriander: 3 tbsp chopped
Ginger paste: 1 tbsp
Oil: for deep frying
Bread crumbs: 1/2 cup
1. Boil water in a pan. Add corn to boiling water and cook for 5 -7 minutes or till it becomes soft. Keep them aside . Put them in grinder and roughly grind them.
2. Grate paneer in a bowl. Add chopped coriander, green chili, grated ginger, salt, red chili powder and mix. Add roughly grinded corn, cornflour and mix well.
3. In a bowl add 4 tbsp of cornflour and form a thick paste by adding little water.
5. Then dip each ball in cornflour mixture and then coat it with bread crumbs. Keep all balls in refrigerator for 15- 20 minutes to set.
6. Heat oil in kadai. Put 3-4 balls at a time and fry till golden brown.
7. Keep them on absorbent paper so that excess oil can be removed.
8. Serve them hot with ketchup and imli chutney.