Paneer corn balls are healthy and easy to made snack. Balls can be made in advance and can be deep fried at the time of serving. Paneer corn balls is a good option for kitty parties, for family gatherings. Let’s have a look to recipe.
Servings: makes 28-30 balls
Paneer : 200 gm
Corn or makai ke dane: 1oo gm
Green chili: 1 chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
Corn flour: 2 tbsp+ 4 tbsp for making paste
Coriander: 3 tbsp chopped
Ginger paste: 1 tbsp
Oil: for deep frying
Bread crumbs: 1/2 cup
1. Boil water in a pan. Add corn to boiling water and cook for 5 -7 minutes or till it becomes soft. Keep them aside . Put them in grinder and roughly grind them.
2. Grate paneer in a bowl. Add chopped coriander, green chili, grated ginger, salt, red chili powder and mix. Add roughly grinded corn, cornflour and mix well.
3. In a bowl add 4 tbsp of cornflour and form a thick paste by adding little water.
5. Then dip each ball in cornflour mixture and then coat it with bread crumbs. Keep all balls in refrigerator for 15- 20 minutes to set.
6. Heat oil in kadai. Put 3-4 balls at a time and fry till golden brown.
7. Keep them on absorbent paper so that excess oil can be removed.
8. Serve them hot with ketchup and imli chutney.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.