A super yummy dish which i am sure will loved by your kids. Potatoes stuffed with mix vegetables then mixed with mayonnaise and then baked. It goes well as side dish with dinner and can also be taken as snack.
Onions: 1 chopped
Capsicum: 1 chopped
Carrot: 1 chopped
Beans: 1/4 cup chopped
Coriander: 1 tbsp chopped
Mayonnaise: 2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Mozzarella cheese: 5 tbsp grated
Oil: 2 tbsp
1. Boil potatoes till half done.
2. Peel and split the potatoes horizontally. Scoop out the center from potatoes half so that a space is formed for filling.
3. Mix all chopped vegetables, mayonnaise, half the mozzarella cheese along with salt and pepper.
4. Stuff the potatoes with vegetable mixture. Arrange these stuffed potatoes in a baking tray. Drizzle oil over potato skin.
5. Spread remaining mozzarella cheese over potatoes.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degree centigrade and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Serve hot and enjoy.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.