Stuffed tomatoes tastes good. I had stuffed tomatoes with boiled potatoes and paneer with some spices.
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Potatoes: 1 boiled and mashed
Onions: 1 chopped
Paneer: 100 gm
Green chilli: 1 chopped
Coriander : 1 tbsp chopped
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/4 tsp
Amchur powder: 1/4 tsp
Kaju or cashewnuts: 7-8 broken into pieces
Oil: 1 tbsp
1. Cut out the top of tomatoes and scoop out all seeds and pulp.
2. In a pan heat oil. Add chopped onions and saute for a minute. Add boiled potatoes, green chilli, salt, coriander, paneer, red chilli powder, jeera powder, amchur powder, kaju and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool the mixture and stuff this in tomatoes.
4. Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Put stuffed tomatoes in baking tray and put a little oil over it. Bake stuffed tomatoes for 10- 15 minutes.
5. Enjoyyy this yummy stuffed tomatoes.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.