Vegetables cake can be enjoyed with tea time. A savory cake with lots of veggies in it. You can use vegetables of your choice.
Bread slices: 6
Carrots: 2 chopped
French beans: 1/4 cup chopped
Peas: 1/4 cup
Corn kernels: 1/4 cup
Potatoes: 2 boiled
Mint+ coriander: 2 tbsp
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp
Green chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
Grated cheese: 1/4 cup
Oregano: 1/4 tsp
1. Boil all vegeatbles. Drain and save water in other pan for later use. Mash all the vegeatbles.
2. In saved water or vegetable stock saok bread slices.
3. Mash boiled potatoes. Add mashed vegetables and salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
4. Squeeze out water from bread slices and add them to mix veggies. Add tomato ketchup and green chilli sauce and also add oregano. Mix well.
5. Grease a baking dish. Put mixture in it and press it with help of spatula.
6. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius for about 20- 25 minutes. Check it till knife comes out clean.
7. Cool it, make slices and enjoy with tea.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.