A simple bread pudding recipe which uses condensed milk, eggs and milk as main ingredient. Best part of this recipe is that you can use one or two days leftover bread and turn it into sweet delicious recipe. This recipe can be served both warm or chilled.
Bread slices: 8
Condensed milk: 1/2 tin
Milk: 2 cup
Nutmeg powder or jaiphal : a pinch
Butter: 2-3 tbsp
Nuts chopped: 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder: 1/4 tsp
1. Preheat oven at 180 degree celsius.
2. Trim the edges of all breads. If you like crispy bread edges then don’t trim. Spread butter evenly on both sides. Cut them in triangles and arrange them in a baking dish.
3. Mix together milkmaid, milk, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, half nuts, eggs and beat lightly. Pour this mixture over breads.
4. Put remaining nuts over it. Put this baking dish in microwave and bake for 30- 40 minutes till top of bread becomes golden brown.
5. Serve it hot or cold and enjoy this yummy pudding.