Again i am with a paneer dish: an Indian form of Chinese chilli paneer. It is delicious starter which is favorite of my family. Here’s the recipe of this yummy starter.
Paneer : 250 gm cut into 1 inch cubes
Spring onions: 2 chopped
Onion: 1 finely chopped
Capsicum: 2 chopped
Ginger: 1 tsp chopped
Garlic: 1 tbsp
Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
Green chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
Cornstarch or cornflour: 1 tbsp mixed with little water+ 3 tbsp for rolling paneer in it
Oil: for deep frying + for 1 tbsp for sauce
1. Mix paneer with cornflour and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Put paneer cubes in oil and deep fry till light brown.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in another kadai. Add ginger – garlic and saute. Add spring onions, onions, capsicum and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes. Don’t overcook as vegetables must have crunchiness in them
5. Add fried paneer cubes and mix for 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve hot and garnish with spring onion greens.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.