Pizza paratha an Indian version of Italian pizza. Made just like regular parathas and stuffing is done of mixed vegetables and cheese and oregano. This pizza paratha will be loved by your kids. It tastes like regular pizza, instead of using maida base i am using wheat base as it is more healthy for your kids. This pizza paratha can be served as lunch box recipes for your kids also.
For making dough:
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Salt: to taste
Water: to knead a firm dough
Onions: 2 sliced
Capsicum: 2 sliced
Corn kernels: 1/4 cup boiled
Chilly flakes: 1/4 tsp
Salt: to taste: 1/4 tsp
Oil: 1/4 tbsp to lightly fry vegetables
Pizza sauce: 1 tbsp
Grated mozarella cheese: 1 cup
1. In a bowl add wheat flour and add salt. Add water to knead a smooth and firm dough. Keep it aside.
For making stuffing:
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add all vegetables and cook for 2 minutes. Add chilli flakes, salt and mix.
3. Now divide dough into equal sized balls. Take one ball and roll it into a thin chapati. Spread pizza sauce on it.
4. Put pizza stuffing on it and also spread mozzarella cheese on it. Place another thin chapati over it and gently roll with a rolling pin.
5. Spread a little oil on tawa. Put chapati over it and fry them from both sides till golden brown and crispy.
6. To serve cut it into equal halves and enjoyy.