Chilli Baby Corn is an Indo Chinese recipe.It is an easy to make spicy appetizer. They are made from baby corns , capsicum(i am using red ,green and yellow capsicum to give it a colourful look), and green chilly sauce. I also added a tomato ketchup for little sweet flavors.
Baby corn :10-12
Ginger: 2 tsp grated
Garlic:2 tsp finely chopped.
Capsicum thinly sliced:1/2 cup(green, red, yellow)
Onions or spring onions: 2 chopped
Soya sauce: 1 tsp
Green chilli sauce : 4 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 2 tsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Oil : for deep frying and for making sauce
Maida or all purpose flour: 2bsp
Water : to make smooth paste
Salt : 1/4 tsp
Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
1.Mix all ingredients of marinade to form a smooth paste.Add baby corns and coat them with marinade.
2. Heat oil in kadai.Fry baby corns till golden brown.Place them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil .
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in other pan. Add ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.Add onions,capsicum and let them cook on medium flame till capsicums cooked partially.
4. Add soya sauce , green chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, black pepper and mix well.Add a little water to cook gravy .Let the gravy thickens if you want to make dried baby corns.
5. Add babycorns and mix well.
6. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.