Presenting to you all a yummy and tasty chocolate rolls. They are very easy to made and i am sure will love by your kids. If you have some friends coming over, you can made them in advance too.
Marie biscuit : 12-15
Parle ji biscuit: 8-10
Milk: 1/4 cup
Sugar: 4 tbsp powdered
Dark chocolate: 100 gm
Unsalted butter: 20 gm
1. Put marie and parle ji biscuit in grinder and crush them to fine powder.
2. Put these powdered biscuit in mixing bowl. Add 2 tbsp of sugar and with help of milk prepare a dough.
3. Melt dark chocolate in microwave for 2-3 minutes. Add melted butter in it, also add remaining sugar and mix it.
4. Divide the dough equally into 2 portions and make balls from it. With help of rolling pin roll it into a thick chapati. Don’t roll it much otherwise it will break.
5. Spread melted chocolate over flat chapati and roll it tightly. Put this roll in foil paper. Put it in refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
6. Remove from foil and cut them in pieces and serve.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.