Easy and quick egg recipe. Egg bhurji is common breakfast recipe. It is like an Indian version of scrambled eggs in which onion tomatoes , spices are also added.
Green chili: 1
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Oil or ghee: 2 tbsp
1. Chop onion, tomato, green chili.
2. Heat oil or ghee in a pan. Put chopped onions and saute till light brown. Add chopped tomatoes, green chili and saute.
3. Break eggs in a bowl and add salt ,black pepper, red chili powder. Whisk lightly.
4. Pour egg mixture in onion tomato masala and cook till become dry.
5. Add coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatis or parathas.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.