Burger buns: 2
Egg: 2 boiled
Onions: 1 cut into round slices
Tomato: 1 cut into round slices
Cucumber: 1 cut into round slices
Tomato sauce: 2 tbsp
Cheese slices: 2
Salt: to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Mayonnaise: 2 tbsp
Butter: 2 tbsp
1. Boil eggs, peel and then cut them into round slices.
2. Heat a tawa. Cut burger buns into two halves.Heat butter in a pan and shallow fry burger buns.
3. Apply mayonnaise on bottom part of bun and tomato ketchup on other half.
4. Put onion slices, tomato slices, and then cucumber slices.
5. Put egg slices on it. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over it.
6. Put cheese slices over eggs and cover with other half. Serve and enjoy.