Trying my hands in baking cakes . So here’s one more cake recipe: Farm house fruit cake
Refined flour or maida : 2 cup
Mixed dry fruits: 3/4 cup chopped
Tooty fruity: 1/2 cup
Brown sugar: 1 cup
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon powder or dalchini powder: 1/2 tsp
Buttermilk or chaach: 3/4 cup
Honey: 2 tbsp
Oil or ghee : 1/2 cup
1. Take eggs in a bowl. Beat them with a blender. Add brown sugar and beat them .
2. Sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and put in egg mixture and mix .
3. Preheat oven to 180 degree and grease a baking tin.
4. Put buttermilk in batter and mix . Add oil or butter and mix. Add tooty-fruity, dry fruits, honey and mix well.
5. Pour in greased tin and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
6. Let it cool and then cut into slices and serve.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.