Vegetable balls is my effort to have children eat vegetables. We have lots of green vegetables in winters so i just pick some and made vegetable balls from them. I am also adding nutrela granules to it as it will increase protein in it. My three year old baby boy loves them as now he wants to eat everything by his own and he will just pick up one veggie ball in his hand and will run and eat. I love the compliments from him…..Mumma yeh toh aapne bahut acha banaya hai mere liye.
Servings: Makes 10 -12 balls
Boiled potatoes: 2 mashed
Green peas: 1/2 cup boiled
French beans: 1/4 cup chopped
Cauliflower: 1/2 cup grated
Capsicum: 1 chopped
Onion: 1 chopped
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Nutrela soya granules: 1/4 cup
Salt: to taste
Amchoor: 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder: 1/4 tsp
Bread slices: 2
Oil: for deep frying
1. Soak soya granules in water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes drain water and put nutrela granules in mixing bowl.
2. Add all the vegetables in it. Add all spices and mix well.
3. Soak bread slices in water for a second and add them to mixture. Mix well.
4. Now divide the mixture in equal parts and form balls from it.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Put 2-3 ball in oil and deep fry them on medium flame till they get golden brown colour.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.