My son loves cake. Whenever i make any type of cake he says mumma candle lagao it’s my birthday. Today i am making a no bake easy cake from oreo biscuits which requires only two ingredients for preparation and our cake is ready to set in fridge.
Oreo biscuits: 28-30
Whipped cream: 250 gm
Milk: 1/4 cup
1. Take whipped cream in a mixing bowl and with blender blend it until stiff peaks are made.
2. In a square box or any other shaped box arrange oreo biscuits. Dip them in milk and then arrange in box.
3. Now spread a layer of whipped cream over it. Spread it evenly with the help of spatula.
4. Arrange a second layer of oreo biscuits and then whipped cream layer over it.
5. Grind few oreo biscuits in a grinder and spread over the top.
6. Place the container in freezer overnight. Then cut and serve. Enjoy this easy cake with your family.