Paneer sighara dahi vade is a recipe which you can enjoy during fasting days. You can eat them without adding them to dahi also as they are very crispy and tasty. I am adding these vadas to dahi as they will taste more good with sweet salty dahi.
Paneer: 100 gm
Singhara atta: 100 gm
Potato: 3-4 boiled
Peanuts: 15-20 lightly crushed
Sendha namak: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp
Coriander: 2 tbsp chopped
Green chili: 1 chopped
Dahi: 1 cup
Sugar: 2 tbsp powdered
Oil: for frying vada
1. In a mixing bowl add mashed paneer, mashed potato. Add half of singhare ka atta, crushed peanuts, sendha namak, green chili, red chili powder, chopped coriander and mix well.
2. Make equal sized balls or vadas from it.
3. Add water to other half of singhare ka atta and form a batter. Batter should be of flowing consistency.
4. Heat oil in a kadai. Dip vadas in singhara batter and deep fry them in hot oil till golden brown and crispy.
5. Now add sugar and sendha namak to dahi. Add vadas to dahi or you can eat them with chutney.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.