Soya sabji is rich in proteins. It is a good side dish for our regular meals . They are good for growing children as they provide essential proteins, vitamins.
Soya granules: 1 cup
Oil: 1 tbsp
Onions: 2 chopped
Tomatoes: 2 chopped
Garlic paste: 1 tsp
Green peas: 1/2 cup boiled
Salt: to taste
Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Jeera powder: 1/2 tsp
Green chili: 1 chopped
Haldi powder: 1/4 tsp
1. Wash soya granules. Boil 1 cup water and add soya granules to it. Simmer it for 4-5 minutes. Drain the water and keep soya granules aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger paste and cook for a minute.
3. Add onions and saute till light brown. Add tomatoes and cook till they become soft.
4. Add salt, garam masala, red chili powder, haldi powder and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Put peas and mix. Add soya granules and cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with chapatis.
Like Delicious.Desi on Facebook.